Sunday 1 February 2015

Weekend away...

As you all may have heard on my social media I went away to Butlins in Bognor Regis for a 90’s Ibiza weekender. This was a party weekend but also I managed to turn it into a healthy weekend as I was staying in a Self Catering apartment that allowed me to cook for myself and Lily (well she cooked most of it), we also had a dining pass set up by one of my amazing clients who I will be introducing you all to and his amazing story! 

My first issue was how do I stay fit and healthy throughout a weekend of some drinking and partying… Well let’s start with my first day, I travelled down to Bognor in my own new car (LONG) but a fantastic drive down with my cruise control! That morning I started off with a nice 10k run, I don’t normally run but I had horses to do, so got home said goodbye to my parents when they went to work and off I went for a run (which meant I was late getting ready and packing) ooooppppsssyyy!!! Then for my 160 mile drive with a cheeky costa stop in the middle. Dinner that night was chicken drumsticks coated in honey and maple, with gluten free pasta, OM NOM NOM, whilst listening to some Deep House music as I waited and typed this part of this post up! A couple of glasses of Rosè wine (Fortunum and Mason, a gift from a client) then off we went to party our first night away watching Dave Pearce and Judge Jules till the early hours. 


The next morning, a little sore and achey, nothing a glug of Dioralyte won’t fix and off for another run…. The looks I got from those getting breakfast from the restaurants and shops, I'm obviously a alien! 
That day we also had a pool party which meant a fun time splashing around and swimming, we also had a huge game of volley ball, I may have nearly drowned a few times when diving for the ball... Ooooppppssss. 
This was then followed by a vegetarian meal from the restaurant of a mixed veg and quorn chilli! yum yum! 

Sunday well I have to admit I was so tired i didn't bother getting out of bed till 11am.... Then sat listening to some balearic music that afternoon and played on the games machines before a quiet journey home on the M25 (yes I survived)! 

Monday brought on a whole new lot of clients and a new beginning for my training, clients are beginning to want to train more and a few are now on the pathway to training for competitions. This progressions and exercise plans will follow in upcoming blog posts. 

i hope this makes you think that no matter what you have planned there is always time to exercise and stay healthy!!! 

To see some pictures and other aspects of my life follow my Twitter and Instagram.
@__Bethh 


Cheers then, see ya. 
Beth xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beth Cole - Personal Training. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig