Saturday 20 December 2014

First and foremost...

Welcome to my new blog, in partnership with my new website www.bcfitness.co.uk for all your Personal Training needs and fitness related questions. I will be posting tips and tricks for your training and food facts and recipes.
I have never had a blog before and I am unsure how this all works so bare with me. I will try to post at least once a week or twice a month we shall see. I currently have a lot of things in the pipeline for 2015 so bare with me.

Let's start with a few basic facts about me....
I'm a 21 year old self employed Personal Trainer and have been for the last 3 years. I am currently working for Fitness First and I would also like to take this time to say that none of the views stated here are of Fitness First's and are all my own!
I love all things sports and fitness orientated, I run, snowboard, ride, cycle, climb, lift, throw, swing and anything I find fun. If it means something different I've tried it.
I love my animals and you may see a few posts about them, sorry.
Other than that I will reveal more soon.

I would love all your feedback and any questions or queries you have just ask.
Cheers then, see ya soon!
Beth xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beth Cole - Personal Training. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig